Use the links below to setup your billing and account information, find your area's refuse collection schedules, and note important rules for recycling and holidays.
- City of Coeur d'Alene Residents
- City of Post Falls Residents
- Residents of Rural CDA, Dalton Gardens, Fernan, Hayden & Rathdrum
- Holiday Rules
To Avoid Extra Charges
- Position the containers correctly.
- Have the containers face forward and out at the street by 6am.
- Leave approximately 3 feet between the garbage and recycling containers.
- Make sure the lid closes tightly & is Not ajar.
- Visit the transfer station when you have excess garbage.
There is an additional charge for any service requiring the driver to leave the truck.
- Re-positioning the container
- When the container lid is ajar (approx. 2 inches or more)
- Extra bags placed beside the container
Please place extra bags 3 feet from the container. The driver will empty your container, re-load it, and empty it again.
*If you have excess trash on a regular basis, you can add a second container for an additional monthly charge.