We are looking for a Master Diesel Mechanic. The following experience is beneficial; computer diagnostics and troubleshooting, hydraulic, electrical, brake, suspension, air systems, manual and auto-transmissions. We are a family owned garbage and recycling hauling company in Post Falls ID. We have been in business in our community for over 40 years.
CDA Garbage is looking for a Master Diesel Mechanic who meets the following requirements.
Associate Degree in Diesel Technology
8 years professional experience
Valid CDL Class B license preferred
Some weekend work required
An ideal candidate would have the following qualities.
- Organized, attention to detail, and efficient with time
- Willingness to learn
- Good communication skills
- Able to work with others or independently
An ideal candidate would be able to perform the following tasks
- Computer diagnostics and troubleshooting
- Perform preventative maintenance: changing oil, gear lubes, brakes and clutch repair/replacement
- Hydraulic, electrical, brake, suspension, air systems, manual and auto-transmissions
- Identify repairs to be made by visual inspection and by utilizing electronic troubleshooting
- Rebuild/overhaul truck engines and transmissions
- Repair driveline by removing and replacing transmission clutch and rear drive units
- Communicate and coordinate tasks with Management
- Respond to road calls to repair equipment
- Document troubleshooting, preventative maintenance and repair activities
- Other responsibilities and duties as assigned
*You will need to supply your own tools except for provided specialty tools*